I began bicycle racing in 1984 after a running injury.
After a layoff six year layoff, I have been racing consistently at Major Taylor Velodrome from 1989-2009.
In 2000, I focused on track sprint events and love it.
Now my training now concentrates on sprints and short road races.
I currently work as a Tech Support person for a special education school in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Indiana Match Sprint Championships
US National Track Cycling Championship, Giordona Velo
Saturday Sprint Special Indianapolis
Major Taylor Velodrome Thursday Night Sprint Series
Major Taylor Velodrome TT Throwdown
Indiana State Championships
• 1994 Indiana White River Park State Games- 1st (Name later changed to Hoosier State Games)
• 2003 USA Cycling Masters National Championships sprints- 5th.
• 2003 USA Cycling Masters National Championships kilo- 3rd
• 2004 USA Cycling Masters National Championships sprint- 3rd
• 2004 USA Cycling Masters National Championships kilo- 5th
Track:3 , Road:3
Bike: Track-Marinoni, Road-Cannondale R2000
First Season: 1986-00-00
Get back on the podium at nationals sprint events. After that, get to the top of the podium!